Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Place holder

This is just a placeholder to keep Calvin Shine happy. But I shall be doing new updates every second day now, for I am unemployed and the government pays me t live.
That living is paid by your wages. But to be honest, you would have just spent that 15% on booze and pissed it against the wall. Now I can spend it on booze and piss it against the wall. It is like you are doing involuntary charity and making another human happy. And what is happiness? You 15% that I recieve. OH YEAH.

On the plus side, most of my friends are also unemployed. It is not nice to be a friendly parasoite.

OR IS IT?

2 comments:

Giles said...

FAIL

daveawayfromhome said...

hmm, the twice daily thing doesnt seem to be happening. No doubt you are finding revelry and sleeping late more satisfying that blogging, which would come as no suprise to anyone who's been doing this for more than a few months.