Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Days

It's a show called 'the days'... and the name of the family is 'Day'! AHAHAHAHA! I WET MYSELF LAUGHING!

On saturday I am going to be a pirate. There will be other people there, as it will be a partying occasion. But most notably there will be a keg.
Keg. The word sends shivers of anticipation down any alcoholics spine. I have been to a keg party only once before. It lasted 6 hours. I threw up. At the end of the night it ended up being just me and three other buddies passing the keg hose back and forth in a vain attempt to finnish it before comatosing. We didn't manage it.
But now it is happening again. I have starved meself of alcohol since monday in anticipation of this unholy celebration of some mexican festival held in graveyards. It will be great.

I am the offspring of Satan and a Huntley and Palmers water cracker. Fear my mightly interlect and pasty flaking skin!

No comments: