Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Age, New Demographic.

A month after my last post proudly proclaiming my lack of things to do I have been unable to post because of being swamped by things. I have had essays to leave untill the last night before botching, I have had video games to play. I have been to parties, been to town and been in bed, all as exciting as the last. I have witnessed the phemonomon (well, you spell it you bastard) of 'flying cauliflower' and pelted neighboring houses wit 6 month old rotten eggs. It has been a futctis month indeed.

But now I am 20. My teenaged years are over. Responsibility is poised to drop on me like an enraged tree monster. No more sitting on the couch drinking beer eating pizza and playing tekken repeatedly, trying to beat my time attack score. Yesterday, being 20 made me go out and apply for a job. My well founded aversion of working for money made me ring up the place of employment and proclaim that I proably wasn't indian enough to work in this dairy, sorry.

I am old. OLD. And what is wrong with reading and elderly bloggers rants on sex? Everthing really, so thats why I will not rant on that particular subject. But while I was filling out my resubscription to 'Playboy' at the breakfast table this morning I realised something.
I am no longer 18-19. No.
Now I am 20-25.
Perhaps the next five years of my life are going to be so boring that they deserve to be lumped together by one homogenious check box. Playboy thinks so anyway.

Today I will play 'Breath of Fire IV' and Twister untill my thighs burn.
Fun in your bum!

3 comments:

Flan said...

Well, im not going to your site, mr. bot. You posted a full minute after the other two bots, and so you obviously arent wort my time.

I am so glad you enjoyed my blog though. It is comments like yours that make like worth living.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. Monkey said...

Hi, I found your Blog to be very erotically charged so I spanked a couple of friends. I think it's great and quite interesting so I had Mistress Sadist burn it into my chest with a red hot poker! Hope you don't mind...
I also have a site with free *LINK BANNED DUE TO BLOGSPOT END LICENSE AGREEMENT - CHAPTER 13.b: The Posting of Child-Related Sexual Acts*

Great work on the Blog here, and Heil Hitler!!!