Saturday, July 23, 2005

Godless bastards.

Yesterday I watched "the Frightners". God damn, Micheal. J. Fox comes back from the dead more times than Jesus! I wonder weather he has beaten Parkinsons yet...

Many things have been happening since I have been back in welly, and many of them I have forgotten about. Fist up, I have relocated. I no loinger live inb a self contained room at the end of a flat, but in a cupboard that doubles as my drinking den. Yes the drinking has beeen more copus living with this crazy bunch of fools I call my freinds.
Also, for the last week I have been BUT UGLY SICK AND ILL GOD-DAMN. The influenza virus suck complete bitch cock. I think that Illness is really THE reason god invented swearing. So I can curse my headache to hell and back. Stupid fucken inflated head cells. They make the paoin happen.

Today I am going shopping. I only have $15 to spend, so that means I am buying a loaf of bread and two bottles of 'passion pop'.

Only Six dollars a bottle....

No comments: