Monday, July 04, 2005

The taste of great

Yesterday I returned to wellington. The high speed internet access alone makes it worth it.

Today was my first day of lectures for the new trimester. It isgoingto take some timefor me to get back into the habit of getting up going to school and retaining information. I made a great start today by being hung over to hack.
But thearter students are strange. I have a class with theatre students, and they all like to hug each other and then have discussions about personal space and feelings. It kind of strikes me as the same trend as the emos have. If you are sad and easily hurt, why the fuck do you want to put your horrible poetry on the net or work in the industry with the highest rate of rejection? But for some reason the prospect of being unemployed and insulted on a daily basis draws the kind of people who complain of indigestion if you put milk instead of soy in their damn coffee.
Idiots.

Off to stick my tounge in the wall socket.

1 comment:

J. Monkey said...

http://www.ps3portal.com/?view=article&article=137