Saturday, July 02, 2005

Zombie Cow Nazis!

Today I saw three very strange sights. First of all, while driving to the supermarket I saw two wommen deep in conversation, on who would not stop doing the nazi salute. Then, While gathering wood, I saw a cow council. Many cows were standing around one cow, and they all stopped mooing when it mooed and listened to it's moo melody intently. Then, in a parking place, I saw a child eating the stomach of another child. True, I couldn't see them too well and I think on reflection that the larger of the two children may have been eating skittles, not kidneys. But still, a strange, strange day.

Tomorow, I go back to Wellington. I have bought some supplies from the local el-chepo supermarket. I got a pie and a sasauge roll for $1.50! Mmmmm... the taste of cheap. Anyway, amounst my purchases (yes, a shopping fable!) I bought cramy chiken soup and promite. For some reason you can find neither of these products in our nations capitals supermarkets, and I do like professional yeast spread on my toast rather than those mites who are only doing it as a hobby or part time.

Yesterday I finished the libary books I got out. Now I will have to rely on my own imagination. *sigh*

...and I just finished reading ALL the toothpaste for dinner pictures! Time to curl into the fetal position, me thinks...

1 comment:

Hinerangi said...

I'm back in Welly now too, got back 9:30pm yesterday! I didn't realise you were still in Waipuk dude. Oh well :)