Monday, September 04, 2006

Oh, the horror!

Had work this morning. Had a tutorial. Both were not particulaly good. I guess I just have to get back into the swing of things.
I seem to have developed a twitch in my right eye.
Well, I got back an essay today, and I got an A for it, so I suppose that isn't too bad. But there is so much crap I have to do soon. And I just don't want to do it. I want to stay in bed. Forever. Damn this outside world and all the things that I have to do in it. Except band practice, which I have tommorow. I have been looking forward to that some good yes. I have been woprking on new material, and cannot wait until our next gig, whenever that might be.
But since I have to wait, I would rather be waiting in bed. Its warm, yet smelly, comfortable yet a mess. I keep on waking up at night thinking I am back home. But I am not. Soon I have to go flat hunting. AGAIN. I hate flat hunting. and I have to get a licence. And a scooter. And I have to save some money. And I have no money at the moment.

Whine whine moan bitch. Yep. Goddamn.

No comments: