Friday, September 01, 2006

Going, going, gone .

In two hours I go back to Wellington. This holiday has been much too short, damn it! I haven't done nearly enough sleeping, eating, cartooning or reading for pleasure as I want t odo. Seriously, where do you fit it all in? So yes, I will arrive in our countries capital at around 9pm tonight, and the rest of this weekend will be devoted to preparing myself metally for the rigors of work and the second half of the trimester.
Preparing it with booze.
Becuase i haven't been drunk since I left Auckland. I have been detoxing this week. Now booze, no cigarettes, and let me tell you something, I am looking forward to putting some alcohol and nicotine, a cocktail i like to call 'alcotine', back into my system. i might even get some Roti Chennai.

But still. Work. Sigh.

No comments: