Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wooo!

Yes, I have not posted in a couple of days. Why? Because sometimes it is simply too much effort to get on here and type "Today I did Fuck All". Because that is what I have been doing.
Well, actually, yesterday I did have lunch with my Grandmother. I had one of those meat balls. You know the ones, they have sticky savory mince in the middle and crunchy bread crumbly stuff on the outside. You don't actually see them very often, but they are damn good. The yare also something I have only when Icome back to waipuk, so that makes them exta special. I haven't ever seen them in Wellington, Perhaps it is just a Hawkes Bay thing.
After my tasty meat ball, I went to collect sheep in my fathers truck. My father, after 30 years of cutting sheep and cattle open at the local freezing works decided that he had had enough, and now switches jobs more often than I switch underwear. I got to open gates. At least sheep don't complain about stuff. They don't want the extra special suite in the back of the stock truck. They don't wan't Soy Decaf Carob Moccachinos. Sheep are pretty easy to get along with.
In other news, Today is Thursday. on Saturday, I go back to wellington to continue with the frantic existance I lead there. I am not particularly looking forward to it. It is the second half of the second trimest of my third year of english studies, and right now I am thinking to myself "Hang on, I've done this shit before!" I still like reading. I still enjoy what is being said in lectures (when I am awake/ sober), but I am just so sick of assignments. My next group of assignments is in a fourtnight, and I know I am going to find it very difficult to muster any motivation for them. I have written too many essays. I can write essays with my eyes shut. Please, I wan't to do something other than write bloody essays.
I just made myself a Bacon, Tomatoe and Mayonase samwitch. There was no lettuce, so I have to improvise. It tasted good. But the smoke from the oven is still hanging around. I've opend all the windows, but there is no wind to take the smoke away .I wouldn't have this problem in Wellington.
My Grandparents are comming around for dinner tonight. We are having Chinese. I love Egg Foo Yong.

Egg Foo Yong. What will these crazy asians think of next?

No comments: