Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sex

I am still alive. Yes, I know it might have been a while since I last posted, but that has been because I have been busy. Busy sleeping. AROUND THAT IS! Did he just go there? Oh yes he did! Finally, I have evidence that getting completly shitfaced midweek and spending all your money on expensive drinks yeilds positive results.
On wednesday the 26th of July, I had my first random and completly string free sexual experiance. And since I have not had a chance to talk about sex much for quite some time, I am now going to do so. Lots.
Anyway. I was drinking on a wednesday, as you do, and watching Scrubs with some friends. I had two bottles of wine, and they then persuaded me to go to the Kumera with them. The good old Kumera. Of course, nothing ever happens at the Kumera, and after a few Red-Bull Vodkas, I did my usual dissapering act, wandered the streets of wellington, jumped in some bushes and ended up in the one place I knew I would find no one I knew: The Wellington Sports Cafe, home of DB drinking jock-tards. The mind of a drunk works in mysterious ways.
Anyhoo, their I met a woman by the name of Crystal, who had blonde hair and a tattoo. We went to one of those little bars above street level somewhere, where I spet about $90 on Matinis. The Vodka kind.
She had a flat thing somewhere on cuba. I forget where, because I was drunk.
She asked if I would like some coffee.
Damn straight I wanted coffee. I had not had coffee in so long I had almost forgotten what the hell coffee was like. I proably would have gone upstairs with her if she asked if I wanted warm, dirty water. We had coffee, and that, my friends, is why last tuesday I turned up at work half an hour late, in the same clothes as I had been wearing the day before, still drunk and smelling like the brewery.
I was ill for three days afterwards, proably because of the alcohol I had put inside me. Remeber, Alcohol is a drug, and poison to your organs. But sometimes you just have to do it, and hope that you don't start bleeding internally.
For the record, Crystal hasn't rung, even though I left a number. It has been a week, so now I can safely put it behind me. It was just one night of sex.

Still I am alone in my smelly single bed. But it could be worse, I suppose.

No comments: