Sunday, August 13, 2006

Again I am hungover.

Damn my beard is big. I have been meaning to go to the barbers so as to ge a trim for a fourtnight now, but I have been too busy even to go and get my face fungi taken off. Oh pity me, for life is a trial.
Did I take that DVD out of the drive? Why yes, yes I did.
This is in fact the first time I have been in my own house since the weekend started. I have been out doing things, doing things while inoxicated. Last night is worth special mention, because after I had a 2/3rd's of a bottle of Midoori, a bottle of wine and a bottle of scrumpy, Me and my friends went to town to visit the various meat markets, and I got less than looked at. Good times. But seriously, we traipsed through all the low down crappy bars which play remixed versions of the "milkshake song" all night long and people go their to hook up with strangers. God knows why. Actually, none of us had much luck. The friends of mine who are girls of course were danced at by a couple of guys, but that is because men are controlled by their penises. Well known fact. Anyway, with my face covered in fuzz and wearing a shirt whichgot me denied entry from one or two bars that think they have standards, I am not too surprised, nor am I too dissapointed. Fuck one night stands. I want someone to talk to.
After all that we went to a place and had Roti Channai, but it wasn't at the normal place. It was a bugger load more spicy, and they gave us a lot more roti bread. As an added bonus, the poeple at the table next to us left two whole chicken hot-pot things behind them, and so we ate them as well. And I stole myself a bottle of pump from the cabenet because I wanted to get some water but nobody was serving me, so I got it myself. Fuckers. Provide better sevice. So actually, the eating of the food at the place would have been the best part of the night, if two of my friends had not gotten sick from it.

Hey, an earthquake just happened. As I was typing this. Cool. The only problem is that if there was a big quake right now, I don't think I could be bothered getting out of bed and standing under the doorframe. I think I would just lie here and take it.

BRING IT ON EARTH TREMORS!

No comments: