Monday, August 07, 2006

A new week.

Monday. Again. All the work. Today I washed dishes. I am actually quite glad I was washing dishes. Bugger doing the coffee. In would have been busy to buggery. Buggerage. Bugger.
But yes, it is a new week, a new week filled with many, many things. In half an hour I have a class test, on the monster of a book that is David Copperfeild. I have to hand in an essay, and return my Jesus costume to the Costume cave. I shall eat Roti Channai, buy some ciggarets, then put out the trash and have a band practice. And thats just today. The rest of the week is going to be filled with gigs, Scrubs, drinking, work, more essays, bags that look like animals that you can open up and put things inside (like candy) and, if I have time, some sleep. I quite like sleep.
Damn, my beard is itchy. I need a trim.
What else? My body hurts, and my insides are dying, but thats old news. We have lost the cheese slicer at my flat. I cannot find it. It is surprising how much you come to rely on a cheese slicer. Using a knife is just not the same. I hate misshapen lumps of cheese. Does something to the flavour. I could talk about cheese all dday. But I wont. I think I shall go hand in my essay.

VIVA LOS CHEESE SLICER!

TODAY IN HISTORY: Since this blog has been going for a year, I have decided to have a look at the things I was doing at this time in the past, where I am told, they do things differently. I will then be able to tell weather I have become more interesting or crazy or whathave you.
AUGUST THE FIFTH (not today I know but live with it) OF THE TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE: On this date, Flan went to the doctors to make sure he didn't have the diabeties. He was approximately 50% less crazy at this time last year, but 25% more interesting. With this news, Flan shares have dropped an alarming 50cents a share, and still trade at precisely $0.01.
Investers are said to be unconcerned. As they don't exist. I bet your glan you kept on reading, aren't you? Yes, this is five minutes of life you will never get back! NEVER!

No comments: