Thursday, August 17, 2006

Really, really big.

You know what is bigger than my Wang? No, Flan, there is nothing that could ever be possibly bigger than your Wang. Well, thats what I thought, until I spent the last half hour on Google Maps trying to do some research for my writings. And you know what? America is bigger than my Wang. It is alot bigger, in fact. It is bloody huge. I have been trying to reasearch which suburbs are the poncy and which are not in Cleveland, but I think I have made one fatal miscalculation. Here, In wellington, a suburb can be the size of Aro Valley, wich is basically a road, or Higbury, which has four houses and a park. Not even close to the size of my Wang. In Cleaveland, however, suburbs are big. Really big. Size of Wellington big. I wouldn't know what to do with a Wang that big. Cleveland is too much Wang for any man.
So yeah, what the hell am I going to do, short of go there? Wikipedia is no bloody help, either. "Cleveland is populated by Gays" stated one article. This may be true, but it really doesn't help. Anyway. Now I am going to bed. Tommorow is the last day of work for two weeks, so I want to be good and rested for it. HAHAHA! Boy, I crack myself up.

Once more for good measure: WANG.

No comments: