Monday, August 28, 2006

If it tilt's it's not ideal.

Yes, I missed a day of posting. For all of you who read this, I give you this as a consolation prize: The Bird. And you can get free refils on that whenever you like.
Yes, I know, I stole that one. But if www.toothpastefordinner.com haddn't done it, I would have thought it up sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. In fact, you could almost say they stole it from me. Stole it with their funny joke time traveling computer. From me. And my god-like brilliance.
Can you tell I have too much time on my hands? I went outside for the first time in two days a little while ago, and that was just to bring the recycling bin inside. To make matters worse, I woke up at 7am this morning. I have read a whole novel today. Granted, it was only a trashy detective novel (we ain't so big on fiction in my parents house. You get four choices in book: Detective, Romance, Murder Mystery or Cycling.) but still, unless it is a book that I have been itching to get my hands on usually I make a book last three days. because when it comes down to it I am a lazy reader. My favorite reading position is horizontal. Perhaps this is why I have so much trouble with Lord Of The Rings: It makes my arms go numb with the effort of keeping it open. But as I say, this all changes if it is a book I have been waiting for. For a good book, I will put everything else on hold. I will read as soon as I get out of bed, while I make breakfast, as I am walking around and in bed late into the night. I have gone on 18hour reading binges to finish a good book. I don't even spend that much time on my school work.
Anway. On to the significance of this blogs title. Not only is it refering to a advertisment that has drilled it's way into my subconsiousness through endless hours of working with a radio turned up next to my ear, but it is also a referance to my pecker. I saw on the TV show "the perfect age" last night that it helps for a man to be able to touch his toes, because that means the base of the penis is flexable. I cannot touch my toes. I am glad. I don't want a stiffy that can be knocked over by a breeze. No. I want a stiffy I can hang towels off.
Future Girlfriend: "Flan, can you hand me a towel? I just got out of the shower but there are none in here" (Yes, my next Girlfriend will have to call me Flan. Especially in the bedroom."
Me: "Sure. Here's a towel. It's ON MY WANG!"
Zing!
I'll leave you to think about that.

In other news, I have a new set of Pajamas. they have the Paul frank Monkey on them.

No comments: