Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I have no car, I have no money, but I'm in a band.

Tonight I have my last band practice before my first band gig. my band, The Crazy (the name should give you a hint as to what kind of music will be playing) will be at Happy Bar on thursday at or about 8pm. Good times indeed, as we now have a drummer to accompany me on Accustic and my frined on the electric, and are ready to release the romdom song upon the ears of the unsuspecting public.
Apart from that, I am just tired. Too much work, too many essays, too little sleep. I managed to burn my belly at work today. Burning your hands, fine. Thats just a part of working with hot coffee machines and deep fryers. But your belly? You have to have done something pretty special to do that. And thats me. Im special.

Special like a Fox.

No comments: