Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Big news for Spasm.

HAHAHA! Yes, i have news for you, spasm! But I shall keep it untill the very end of my post! Of course, you may have already been told by the time you read this, or you might just cheat and scroll down to the bottom of this post. but that would be cheating. And besides, you want the surprise, don't you?
Yesterday i did not post because I wagged class and went to sleep. unfortunately, my old, faithful Alcatel cell phone of the last eight yeara has been getting more and more reliable these days, so I woke up only ten minutes before the time I was due at work. People said that it was freezing outside, but you kind of don't notice when you are trying to break the land-speed record for the uphill dash. I made it on time too. because I am a god.
Today at work it was busy, but I got invited to a thearter sports thing on thursday. I might go. Mainly because it was an attractive young woman who asked me, not the bastard theatre hell bestie's that you usually associate with theatre sports. This might be a bad idea, because I have FAR TOO MUCH to do lately, what with bands and work and drinking and by the way spasm I am comming to auckland to see you and school work, but, oh, what the hey, I will try it out anyway because I am a sucker for punishment.
Soon, I have to go to a tutorial. This will be only the second time this trimester that I will be completly preared for a tutorial. It is on Ben Jonson's "The Alchemist". But you know, I am just far too cool for all this kind of stuff, and they shouldn't give me good grades so that I have an incentive to actually do some work. Although, as complained of above, I don't really have enough time for that bollocks anyway.
Soon it is the holidays. I am going to go home and sleep. For pretty much the whole two weeks. Good old sleep.

HAH! No news here! I hid it somewhere in in code in the middle of all that trollop! That will teach you for scrolling down to the bottm of the post! Earthquake my sins indeed.

No comments: