Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pajamas

Today is a great day. I get to cross off one of the things on my "What to do before I die of stuff" list. Thing I have done on this list include absailing, whitewater kyacking, and eating a whole two liters of icecream in one night. Things yet to do include kicking a sparrow, going to japan, and filling a room full of balloons. But today, I did do this: I went to work in my pajamas. This has been a long standing dream of mine, as pajamas are both fashinable and comfortable. I have been to uni in my PJ's before, and I have been to uni dressed as a vampire. But I have never been to work in bed clothes before.
Half the fun is making excuses when people ask why I am in PJ's:
"It's laundry day"
"I live in newtown"
"I am expressing my sexuality"
"Chicks dig snoopy"
"I'm not wearing pajamas."
"I don't really work here, so no one can fire me."
"God told me to."
In other news... no, I have no other news. I am going to go to class, in my PJ's. Then I am going to go to thearter sports. In my Pajamas. Then I shall go home, to bed. I might get changed for that.

Really. Chicks do dig snoopy. Try it for yourselves!

No comments: