Thursday, March 22, 2007

OH FUCK!

Look at my last posts comment.
...
...
...
If this is Clarrise, which I am supposing it probably is (unless it's Calvin messing with me agin, in which case NOT COOL) then... well, I am kind of at a loss of what to say. One of the dangers about putting your thoughts on the world wide web is, of course, that people might read them.
A key board never looked so intimidating.
I would say sorry, but I dont think I need to. These are my thoughts. And like the little screen above your head, if you read something you dont like, I suppose its better you find out now rather than later. Hopefully you dont read things you dont like, but oh well.

Damn damn damn. That date got me through yesterday.

And in almost unrelated news, talked to a friend who tells me that yes, Vivi did believe that waking me up at four in the morning for a little game of tonsil hockey was simply a game. Shes just a friendly person, in her words. Well hey, I dont know about you, but I belive that there is quite a difference between being friendly with someone and skull fucking them. Really.

So yeah. Hows it going up there god? Having a good little giggle?

3 comments:

Mrs. Cocker-mills not related to Heather said...

Someone like me= a subject, I guess.
No apologies needed.
I think you're an amazing writer and if I had half your amount of talent I'd be happy. Your writing makes me painfuly conscious of my own.I would like to spell check your work though. This shouldn't come as a surprise after our conversation on Weds.
I wrongly assumed that if you're the kind of person who blogs, you are also the kind of person who doesn't mind everyone reading it.
Peace out

Mrs. Cocker-mills not related to Heather said...

p.s. Did you find the mistake in my comment? heh heh

Flan said...

Nope, me thinking that the apologies need to be on my behalf. I just re-read your origninal comment, and I know see that, when this morning I read it while hungover/still drunk from last nights escapades, I thought that you were displeased in some way. I know see differently. I thought you had just randomly stumbled onto my blog somehow and then went "Holy crap this guy is crazy". (And I am).
Anyway: Enough of my rambling! Short and long of it- its cool that you, me, that crazy guy in park, anyone reads my blog, and Im sorry for somehow getting the wrong iend of the stick and going gaga.