Monday, June 22, 2009

Misinformation

I am not back in Wellington. I am still in waipuk. Thats fine I guess. I'm ok with it sort of.

What I am not sort of ok fine with is the fact that I have an exam in a week. This by itself would not be too much of a problem either: I have alright marks for this and so as long as I am sober for the exam I shouldn't have much of a problem with the exam, even without studying.

And there we are: you have spotted the problem:
I get back to wellington on Saturday. The Exam is on Monday. It is traditional for me to get as drunk as possible on my return to wellington from the hawkes bay, it burns off the evil. And although it hasn't been a tradition, I should like to spend some time with my lady friend who I have not seen for two weeks when I return to wellington. You might not think that there is a problem here: two nights, two activities, you say. But I say I cannot put off the womanising for fear of deadly insult, and I cannot drink on sunday because I will not wake in time for my exam. I could wait until monday night to drink but I don't want to.

The is the possibility of doing both on sat, but that takes plans, and I don't know them.


In other news: Koalas.

No comments: