Monday, January 16, 2006

festival of expletives

God [buzz] [buzz] [buzz] and [buzz] [buzz]ing [buzz] flat finding!

It is that time of the year! I will have no where to live next monday, and if I do find a residence, I have no way to get my things there!
Add to the delightful mix of beauty and happiness hugs the fact that I have no money and no booze. Over the next seven days i have to pack my life into boxes, find a house, and unpack it all again. all while studing. some things are going to get very crumpled.

And in case you didn't know, flat hunting is the most rewarding thing in the world.
'oh, you took an hour out of your day to find walk across town, find this place and walk up the seventy stairs to see me? Im sorry, the flat was let two weeks ago. Why did I leave the noticew in the paper then? Well, I guess it is because I AM SATAN INCARNATE!'

Then the realter breathes fire on you and pushes you down the stairs.

3 comments:

continuitygirl said...

I hope the flat hunting goes well, I hate having to find somewhere new to live

J. Monkey said...

Poor man. Sounds like you need to... I HAVE JETSTREAM AGAINLOL!!!!!1eleventy-one~

Sorry.

J. Monkey said...

What's yer Gawd Damn e-mail you rape-monkey-with-cheese?

PS I have LOLstream again. Levi and I are talking to each other from opposite ends of my table, 'cause I have a router.

Could you give my Magic cards to Pip, she has the other half so it makes sense to send those bad boys in one lump sum.

PS LOLstreamLOL!!!

LOL