Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Grey skies

Back I am at the university. The sky is grey by no rain is falling. Wind whistles though hornbeam trees like a summer coloured sigh...

*Ahem*

Egad! I do not have any I.D. I haven't for about a year. But it seems to be only now that I can no longer purchase alcohol, open bank accounts, prove my identity or find my house key. It is at times like these I beleive in God again. Haha God, very funny indeed.
see, it is only 10am, and yet I have failed in all my endevours this morning AND the intranet has crashed on me four times. well, no one has noticed that I havent been charged for any usage yet, so we will just keep that to ourselves.

I have to do writing stuff, but I don't think my brain is consice enough yet. ll the bunnies is what I see.

2 comments:

J. Monkey said...

This is more annoying than e-mailing you.

I just bought a fuckload of Magic cards. I got a bunch from Unhinged set as well. There is one you need to use your shoes as +1/+1 counters for, and another that says you opponent can only play one handed, and a little girl card who costs half a Plain and has .5 att and .5 def. PURE MADNESS!!!

Flan said...

MADNESS indeed! Hey, if you tap on plains to put out the girl that only costs half a plain, does the remaining mana burn you for half a hit point?

I hope that anyone unfortunate enough to read this realises that we are not actually uber dweebs, but gods amoungst men. This is what gods do all day. Blame your crappy life on trading card games.