Thursday, January 26, 2006

The five steps of lonley

Woo, me some good yes! Yesterday was the most hellishly boring experiance I have had in quite some time. (I am writing about yesterdays for now because I am sleeping in the living room and my flatmate gets up at 7am. Good ole 7am. 7am is proof that god was on crack.) I did not much. I was supposed to be re-editing me writen things for a folio, but instead I sat and looked at the wall and cronicled my process of being lonley.

There are five steps that everyone passes through when they have nothing to do:
Step one: Boredom. If you weren't sleeping on the lounge floor you would go back to bed.
Step two: Depression. It is raining outside and you start to list all your freinds that you cannot be bothered visiting.
Step Three: Agitation. You pace around the room and lip sync muted informercials.
Step Four: Crazy. You go outside in the rain that is comming in sideways and buy a subway footlong.
Step Five: Coffee. You medicate yourself with caffeen untill someone arrives or you die.

And that was my day. I did watch Enter the Dragon and another movie called 'Versus', where an escaped convict finds himself in a forrest where the dead turn into Zombies. It was really just an excuse for blood and brain bits, but it made me laugh lots and good. Those crazy Japanese.

Of to eat rice and peas - nature's excuse for sustinance.

2 comments:

J. Monkey said...

The cards did come, yes they did. How much rent do you pay? I pay $130 for a place that is infested with Ants and Indian people. Seriously, the dude down from us's wall is covered in ants. They scared Steff to death, so now she's dead and I have to pay more rent. I pay $130 for this place. At some stage Mel may move in, so we will move to another flat, perhaps closer to town.

I was an extra on the set of Power Rangers, although if I already told you that then poo. But if not, I was an extra on the set of Power Rangers. And I get paid in EIGHT WEEKS TIME!!! I should do this shit as a career!!!

Oh, wait...

J. Monkey said...

I just bought 1550 Magic Cards off Trademe.

I HAVE A PROBLEM ALEX!!!

And Levi has been here. If you were on MSN we could have a webcam chatt. But Mel won't let me go home.