Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Living off of flooring

I HAVE MOVED!
At the last minute I decided it was going to be easyier to move into an already establised flat rather than suffer anymore indignity at the hands of the 'we screw you for money' realting agecies. Unfortunately, the rent here is a little steeper than I had hoped ($35 dollars a week more expensive, actually... that is seven bottles of 'passion pop' a week!) but it is right intownand next to the uni and it means that I didn't have to move a desk that is begger than my bed. Two thumbs up!

Now I have fnished class as well, which means I have three glorious weeks of nothing to do inside. This is the first time in a year that I will be able to relax without the guilt of the work I am not doing. So me and my metric ton of coffee are going to stay indoors and watch bruce lee movies and read lots. Lots and lots and lots.

And now that I found out how to use this computer, I will once again be able to terriorize the internal netted comunity with my drunken ramblings! Won't that be fun?

2 comments:

J. Monkey said...

http://www.co.jyu.fi/~np/gameofsatan/

YOU GO MAKE FACE HAPPY.

Cheers for the cards, I shall get the rest off Pippy. Nick stole some off Neha's deadbeat stoner boyfriend, you should go and look, although Nick wants them, just in case you want to swap or anything. OMGTradez.

Yay for Jetstream again!!!

Flan said...

Jetstream - brining the dangers of satan direct to your home!

What do I do with stuff? No idea. Tell me whenyou package arrive thoUGH.

It is only three more letters! Is it that hard?