Monday, July 10, 2006

It begins...AGAIN!

I am tired. oh so tired. Today I started work at 7:30. In the am. And then I burnt my hand. Lots of times. Then I finished. At 1pm. Only 5 and a half hours, but god damn. I tired.
I haven't even had any classes yet! my first one is at 3pm., and I get home tonight at 5. Hopefully I will have enough energy to eat and watch greays anotomy, but then I have to sleep, in preperation to do it all again the next day. Hooray.

The twenty first I went to was fun. There was lots of food, and much beer. I drank too much, and fell asleap in the back seat of a car. You would think that the back seat of a car would be nice and comfortable, but it is not. Especially not the back seat of my friends car, which is damp, and smells funny. Luckly I have snoopy pajamas, and they made things good.
Nothing, however, coould make the trip back to welly good.
I was hung over. I hate traveling hungover. And I had to sit on the middle back seat. I hate sitting oon the middle back seat. It hurts my bum. And everyone else in the car was sick. I was just hungover, but we were all coffing and splutering and what have you. not very helpful, and we were all to tired to talk much.
Bu5t now I am back in wellington. i have3 a clothing drying rack, which means that it doesn't matter if it is raining, I can still wash my clotes. of course, now it is sunny. So I could dry my clothes outside if I wanted too. but I don't. I want to dry themn inside, thank you very much.

I hate karma.

No comments: