Friday, July 07, 2006

You gotta be quick to catch this thrill ride!

I got back to Wellington on tuesday, after one hell of a boring bus ride, thanks to one I shall not name not being on the bus like he said he would. But I suppose thats ok. I finished off a book I was reading and even slept some. I don't usually sleep on public transport. I am afraid that I will wake up with an obese smelly semi-human drooling on my shoulder.
And tomorrow I go back to the bay again. There is a 21st happening, and I have been brow beaten into going. Admitedly, it didn't take much browbeating, for there will be free booze. Also, it is a ex-arch nemises party that I am going to, and that doesn't happen very often.
How do you get an ex-arch nemisis, you ask? Well, the process is a lot more complicated than aquiring a nemisis, of any level. But part of the process I will chalk up to the fact that I lived with this woman for bout six months and then called the police on her. This kind of behaviour will crack the ice on any relationship. Or they will never speak to you again. Coin toss!
When does it become madatory to start calling people men/women instead of boys/girls? I wonder.
What was I talking about?

I just finished 'To Kill a Mockingbird.' It was good. Very good in fact. I was spared the trial of having to read it during my time at high school, and feel very grateful that I was not prejudiced against it by any stupid and cranky english teacher.

What am I going to wear? I just do not know.

No comments: