Monday, July 21, 2008

DEATH

Lets see how quickly I can do this one. I think it might be a post that will have more effect if it is brief:

Saturday landlord came fixed roof: also man came to dry carpet.
Carpet in room was wet from leaking roof. Carpet also mouldy.
Man-Dry-Carpet stepped inside room.
"What the fuck is that? Holy shit, this is some bad mould- do not sleep in here. Seriously, that mould will kill you."

Yes, I have slept in some pretty crappy places in my life, closets, bus stops, in beds with too many people, in beds without people, on roofs: but this is the first time a room in which I have lived in has become so pissed with me that it has tried to end my life. WOOO!

GO DEATH MOULD!

In other news- the room is now fine to sleep in again- it has been demoulded. I we out in celebration, to a

No comments: