Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Are you success?

"Now find 100cent!"
Why don't keyboards have a cent sing when they have a '$' sign? No-ine thinks in cents any more. Or with sense either for that matter.
Hah. Hah. Hah. Do you be feeling my brain laughter?
Today I was beaten by my Gradmother at squash. Five times. This comes off her last five win streak. In fact I have only beaten her about three times ever. She is sixty. Boy am I healthy.
Crumby, crumby muscles!
Tonight is my last night of cartoon network. Tommorow i go back to wellington, where I think the first thing I am going to do is buy a cask of wine. Drinking is fun. but before that there will be the bus trip. I hate busses. They are filled with people, and sometimes the people have babies. If they do not, the smell and are simply too close to me. They sit in the seat in frount of me and recline their seat as much as possible so that when the bus trip is over my legs are so numb that I fall over and the bums reident at the rail station steal my wallet and luggage. Then Jesus laughs at me.

Almost 7o'clock. I don't know what that means, but it better be good.

No comments: