Sunday, November 06, 2005

You cannot deny my spleen!

I have thirty-six episodes of 'invader zim' the zany cartoon about a small green alien thyng and his bungled attempts to enslave humanity. It was taken off Nickolodeon for being as disturbing as 'ren and stimpy', but funnier.
You would think that obtaining such pearls of greatness would fill me will tumors of joy, but you would be wrong.
I am unhappy because the Freezer keeps eating my bread.
It is a monstrocity of a thing. You could chop up three people and preserve them inside. But it eats everything I place inside. And if was it placed is not eaten then it is trampled to pancake oblivion by what I can only guess to be the freezer goblins.
And so my bread is gone. This happens at the wost possible time, when I have no money. And I don't mean I have no money in the usual 'oh crap I spent all my money on cheap wine now I cannot drink untill thursday' kind of I have no money. No. I mean I have no income for two weeks, nothing to buy food or wine or combustibles or even enough to fund my own euthinasia. I have to wait untill I find out weather I am able to get into a summer course, in which case the government will pay for my living.
If I do not get into the course, I will be forced to either gut myself or get a job. I can't wait untill the coin-toss decides that one.

I am off to sample my last faithless worm-monkey.

1 comment:

meg said...

i miss invader zim...
I don't think guy fawkes day is bigger in america. Mostly because I have never heard of anyone doing anything for guy fawkes day... oh well
sorry to hear about your freezer