Thursday, November 24, 2005

No! My sweet sweet brain goo!

Today I received the course outline for my summer course. It does not look easy. It also does not look cheap. I have to buy a course reader, pay for all photocopying AND when my work is being workshoped they expect me to bring a packet of biscuts! Biscuts! I think it needs to be repeated once more: BISCUTS! I don't have money for biscuts! I haven't even seen a biscut for over a year. Perhaps I can make biscuts out of some kind of tomato mush. FEAR MY TOMATO-Y MUSH!
In other news, I have not yet secured a job. After my last blog I went into the sjs office just as it opened and went for a job cleaning a house. Unfortunately it had already been taken. In the three minutes it took me to peruse the notice boards, note down the ref. number am transport it to the desk, all three positions had already been filled. Luckly, I was still holding the butter knife that I had used to make my morning toast so I didn't have to find an impliment before the gutting began.
Now I am in waipukurau, running from the athorities. There was also a family funeral. It was fun to see al those relatives who I didn't know and be teased about my hairy face, but at least I got free beer. So at least i have food here. I have already eaten all the chinese, biscuts, crackers, cheese, ice cream and macaroni that was just lying around in containers marked FOR LUNCH TOMMOROW: DO NOt EAT! where anyone could get at them. I will eat until I starve!!

It makes sense when you think about it. Really.

No comments: