Sunday, November 27, 2005

yup. looks like rain.

come back to sunny sunny waipuk, and it is raining. what happened to spring? It was hot and sunny and skin-crispy-fying a few days ago, and now it is just crap. And it's not even constant crap, either. It looks sunny and bright, even a bit o blue sky over to the left there so you take the dog for a walk and the god urinates on you.
This kind of weather would really piss me off (pun intended! oh hah hah ha!) if I had any need of the outside world. I do not.
Finished reading 'In my fathers den' last night. You know, that one by Maurice Gee. it was alright. I watched the movie. That was also alright. Apart from the fact that it was alegedly based on the book it had nothing to with it. Anyway. The books alright, but the ending sucks, the movies alright but what the fuck.
Aren't you glad you took time out of your day for that? I am.
Parentals come home today. hopefully they will then take me to the new harry potter movie.

And yes, I do think hermione is a bit of a dish.

1 comment:

J. Monkey said...

LOL you're in Waipukurau LOL SLOW CANCEROUS DEATH.