Tuesday, November 08, 2005

nobody wuvs me...

Damn and botheration! Why won't this person ring me! They are supposed to pick up the phone, dial my number and say 'yes, we want to give you $480 a week for awnsering tellyfones! No, we don't need to know your true identity, or even if you are working at all! Just come here at the end of each week and we will give you could hard cash!'

Well, perhaps not the last bit. But working the antisocial hours of 12-8am seems perfect for me, the man with no life. And working lots for lots of money means I have no time to drink, which means money gets saved into a saving thing. Saved money means I get to eat something other than porridge! Yay!

Perhaps I should get off the internet, as I did not give said person cell phone number. I don't know it. I have only had it for five years.

Good old alcetel bricks. I don't need a cell phone that can take shitty, shitty pictures or remind me how little I have to do each day. And I definately do not need a phone that is compatable with the 'crazy frog's greatest hits.

Goddamn that crazy frog.

No comments: