Monday, February 20, 2006

Alcoholic Pudding

Yesterday my grandparents came to welington, and so they shouted me a meal at a restruant called 'Hazel'. It costs alot, but it was very nice. The main reason it was nice, me thinks, is because of all the booze they put into everything. There was one course that I had that did not have booze in it, and that was the galic bread.
But they saved the best till last. I had white chocholate rum buree with drunk fruits and a hot chocholate that had so much hazelnut liquour in it the spoon stood by itself.
so I have decided to be a dessert drunk. It's a briliant idea, good food, and you are sober for most of the day, but just when people are thinking, 'oh thank god Flan was sober enough to put on pants today' you say, 'perhaps I'll just have something else' and BAM! You reserve yourself a place in the nearest gutter and head off to the fats.

Sometimes I love my life.

but now I am at university. Again. At 9 am. Again. This is because today is the first day of "Oreintation '06 lolzorzs". So I have to do alot of things before all the first years make the halls sticky. And then I shall wait untill eastside opens.

Whos bright idea was it to put a bar on campus? Satan tempts me. I have no will.

No comments: