Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the days before uni

Only four more days untill uni starts! Only 96 more hours untill the back breaking strees of 11am classes start!
HAH!
If I haven't said it before, then I will say it now. I pity you if you are taking a law degree. I pity you if you are taking a Design degree. Science or Accounting degree? You get my pity. If you are taking a Theatre degree, you are beyond pity, and floating in an ocean of near-disgust. Pretty much, if you are doing anything EXCEPT english, you are in for a great year. And by great, I mean it would be easyer to be born a jew with dark hair when Hitler was in power.
My course centers around reading books. It's easy. Even for a mediocre reader, this means that you can proably finish a weeks worth of work in two, maybe three nights. None of this brain hemmoraging stress that you get from law, where the students barelyhave time to eat. And even when they eat they are reading. Reading stupid text books that cost $75. and you have to buy a seperate glossary.
This might seem like I am doing nothing but gloat. That is because I am doing nothing but gloat. Gloat gloat gloat.
Have fun with your year, suckers. I'm off to eastside.

COURSE RELATED COSTS COUNTDOWN!
Today: $597.14
I should be able to save some money today because I got up later than usual. This means I might not buy lunch here.

No comments: