Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's raining cats and

GLASS! Goddamn you best appreciate me trudging uphill in a frenzied shower of ICE COVERED ROCKS to tell you all about my amzing and briliant life. I woke up this morning, at 8am, an the sun was shining merrily, so I went back to bed. I get up again at eleven. Sun is shining. Wash the dishes. Sky is blue. Have a shower. The cicadias are chirping away with the desperate nature of thouse who want to get laid before they die tommorow. I walk outside in a thin tee-shirt I pilfered from a freind of mine and HELL FREEZES OVER AND THEN IS DROPPED ON ME. IN SHARP PEICES.

anway, Eastside opens soon. Sweet wiskey will be my mistress today!

COST COUNTDOWN!
Today: $783
Whats this! My funds have gone up? NO! This is my rent money from studylink. It goes away tommorow.
Money I actually have: $533
Sweet mercy fuck! What the hell did I drink yesterday? Well, time to go find out!

No comments: