Friday, February 24, 2006

How am I still alive?

Yesterday, as I was just starting my second jug of tui at eastside, I got a text message.

Mr X: You comming to Bodega tonight?
Me: Why, whats on at Bodega?
Mr X: All the writing group are getting together for a nightcap.

Yes, 'Nightcap' was the word used. The message should have read 'we are getting together to OBLITERATE YOUR LIVER!

So yesterday I had:
Four wiskey drys
Three Pints of Beer, Black
Three Pints of Beer, Ale
Two Jugs of Tui
A glass of red wine
And, to finish off the night good and proper we all had *drumroll* a shot of absinthe.

Yes, the green pixie was with us all last night. The good old green pixie.
But, Remarkably, on the fifth day of my week long binge fest I am feeling pretty good. I don't know if the can of tuna for breakfast was a good idea.

COUNTDOWN OF THE COSTS!
As you may have guessed, my bank account is now a fuckload emptier.
Today : $455.
Oh crap.

No comments: