Tuesday, February 21, 2006

why do you hate me?

And why did eastside close at five yesterday? i was just getting into the swing of things. Perhaps today they will realise that this week is the only week when nobody has any work and everyone has money and stay open longer.

FLAN'S COURSE RELATED COURSE THEMOMETER!
On tuesday, my course related costs arrived, so now I am going to keep an online recored of how much I have spent! I spent $500 in three days the last time I had any money, but you will be pleased to see that I have been doing better this time. watch out for updates at the end of each post!

Tuesday: $1000
Monday: $685
Today: $618

Today I have to buy some more refill and some batteries. And lunch. I am also debating weather to get myself a gym membership, but I am thinking this will be a waste of money. Do you?

No comments: