Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Corrections

After seeing my previous post, on of my COUNTLESS legions of fans has informed me that, implied in my last post, was the idea that I was the absolute god of milk drinking, and that this was wrong. Now, because I feel that all four of my fans... I mean, every fan in the COUNTLESS BILLIONS that read this page are worth more to me than great big jugs of cider, I shall print this correction:
Yes, I bought two litres of milk, but no, I did not finish it all by myself. I had help, and some went into making the cheese sauce. And some went on my weet-bix in the morning. I am not the milk drinking god. I am a wimpy n00b of milk drinking. I cannot handle my milk, especially not 'full cream' that only the truly awesome drink.

So, now that that unpleasant business is out of the way, allow me to report on what has happened to me today! Not alot. went to work, went to my first class in about a month, had my first beer since sunday, and only had one, and didn't even have to pay for it, which I was glad of , because eastside has doubled the price of their jugs. doubled. Made twice as expensive. For tui. $12 a jug. For tui. Jug. Dollars. Twelve of them. So much. Too much.
Well, sorry eastside, but I don't think I will be boozing at your establisment any longer. You have been a good freind to me over the past years, but now I think it is time for me to part with your greedy, money sucking ways. Why must satan invade everything I hold dear?

It's all satan's falt. Or perhaps it's Gods. Why, for example, de he have to cast Satan to the depth of hell? Couldn't he have just had a time out? Grounded for a week, perhaps? But no, God had to fuck it up for all of us. Way to go dude.

SATAN!

No comments: