Monday, May 22, 2006

I cant get no...

You know what I haven't had much of? Sleep. This weekend was full of all sorts of things, but mostly me helping a friend by acting in his film assignment. Bloody movies. I wouldn't want to do that crap for a living. Perhaps my experiance wasn't helped by the fact that for most of the film I am not wearing pants. I was sober, and not wearing pants. God Damn.
Well, finished my moday 6hour shift, now am going to go home and see if any of my food is still edible. I haven't been home for four days. How long does milk last? I can't remember.
I am supposed to be starting and studying for assingments now, but I can see that isn't going to happen today. I am simply going to read a book, play a guitar which doesn't have a pencil for a nut, and watch some tv. But I need to get started. I need to get started soon.

LOLsleepOMG.

No comments: