Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday.

Just in case you didn't know what the day was, I thought like restating it! We all get lost about the days of the week. Me especially. I have to cross them off my calender each day to make sure I don't get lost.
Well, that was an interesting aside. In other news, The parliment job was crap. i don't know how much I am allowed to say (apparently their is a clause in my contract that forbids me from talking to the media.. how about that?) because I don't want my retinas scoured again. But to say it sucked bum would be an understatement. i just feel sorry for the people who do that sort of crap every day. They have to stand up alot. You know what else stands up alot? My wang. Ohh yeah.
So now I have to go and book myself a physio appointment, because apparently my body is old. my back is colapsing and my shoulder likes to just jab me with pain every now and then. And I think I have a brain tumor. But thats the last of my worries.
I the weekend I got drunk of the wiskey, watched scrubs and slept. Nothing new there.
Well, now I have to go off to the supermarket, for I have no bread, and I live off bread. Or toast. usually toast. but It will have to last me untill wednesday, where the fruits of my labour happens!

Go pay day!

No comments: