Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My SPINE!

Dear go my back hurts. Today I have to go to the p[lace and book an apointment so as my spine can be put back into place. I don't know why it hurts. It might be the stress. it might be that accident I had some years back. It might be the fact that I have to stand up for hours at a time during the day. But I don't really care. The only question I want awnsered is thus:
Can I wheel this chair across campus for the rest of the day?

ommorow is PAYDAY! I plan to spend it as I always do: Eating good food and drinking bad wine.

3 comments:

J. Monkey said...

Hey, did you go see the Theatre Studies Shakespeare play? Merchant of Venice, or whatever the fuck they did? Please say you did so I can have a good laugh. Not at you, well, somewhat for sitting through it, but for the stories you shall tell.

"Then Shylock came on dancing in a red dress screaming "I am a Jew! I am the Hatred of the Nation!" before everyone became trees and did impromptu poetry."

Flan said...

No, no i did not. I didn't even hear about it. I am glad I haddn't. bloody theatre students. Too much hugging, not enough fighting to the death, I say.

J. Monkey said...

Or cancer. Don't forget cancer.