Friday, May 05, 2006

It be over

Finally, it is over. The last two weeks have only avoided being classified as 'hell' by the fact that it has been barstadly cold. Being ill, working everyday, trying to cut back drinking, late nights and three assignments have taken their toll. I am so very, very tired.
But now I have nothing due for 31 days! Glorious, glorious nothing to study for! I can finally get some reading done, some writing done and, most importaintly, a but load of sleeping done. It's funny how things seem to pick up just after you have finished and printed off a not-too-bad assignment and it is friday and you don't have to work for two days and you have a party to go to tomorrow and a coffee date also. Hah! Bet you didn't know that, did you Mr. Three people who read this! Coffee, with a girl, on saturday, before the party. Good yes?
so that is what is happening. This weekend my official goal is to limit myself to ONE BOTTLE OF WINE during the party, thus (hopefully) eliminating any chance of me doing something stupid. Well, I will probably will do something stupid, but at least I will know that it is stupid and probably enjoy it.

Long live the weekend.

No comments: