Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another day in bed

Thank you mrs boss person, for having the foresight to realize what I myself did not. That, the day after my exam, you might as well not roster me on to work because I would be too hungover to stand. And it's true. Im in bed. With a head that feels like the state of texas.
Why didn't I realze this? Everyone else knew I would be fucked today. My boss, my friends, that crazy guy on the corner who talks constantly and donesnt have a belt, yes, even he knew. It has become such a pridictable occurance of late that you would think that I, of all people, would have learnt by now the simple equation: Flan+Beer+More Beer+2 Bottles Wine+Pack of Cigarettes=One Great Big Hangover.
I went into town last night, with a couple of friends, to a special little establishment known as 'The Big Kumera'. The 'kurmera' is widely known to be the last stop on the way home, but also because of its location, it often becomes the first stop as well. And the only stop. Some people just dont leave the kumera. And most of them are first years.
But this was a perfect place for me to initiate my mission. A Mission I like to call Operation Get Women.
It didn't work to well.
For thoseof you who haven't been reading this so often, or at all, let me tell you all that my life is very void of the opposite sex. Or any sex, in fact. No sex all round. But last night, filled with booze and a few tips from my friends, I went out, put myself on the line, put myself on the dancefloor and watched as an expanding ring appeared, filled with lack of people.
A few replies I got when asking people to dance:
"No sorry, we're lisbians"
"I just have to go over there now"
"No"
"Im not gay"
"FIVE FEET AT ALL TIMES! MY BODY IS MY OWN!"
"Argh! ARGH!" *Smashes glass of red bull vodka and tries to slash own wrists on the fragments of glass embeded in own forehead*
Well, Not that last one. But honestly, I might as well have had the plauge. The Black plauge. Of death.
I got home at 3am, and really, I can think of better things I could have done with my night.

Oh yeah, and my exam went well.

No comments: