Friday, June 02, 2006

Suits

I like wearing suits. Today i am wearing one with a green shirt, a blue vest and a red tie. And a hat. I also like hats.
You know, if I don't get the job of my dreams, being a coffee fuled english lecteror or a coffee fuled writer, then I want to be a coffee fuled op-shop owning, shomwheer in the suburbs of wellington, sitting in a threadbare lay-z-boy all day and listning to obscure music no one has heard of. If a customer guesses the band and song I am listning too, I shall give them a free pair of fingerless gloves. My op-shop will be called 'OP-SHOP: THE RECKONING', and I will close everyday at 7pm and go drinkning at my local bar where no one else drinks, and the bar staff will take pity on the bearded man they think is homeless and engage in pity conversations with me.
I aim high with my dreams.
Well, is it obvious that I have nothing to do for another 20minutes? I have a physio appointment where I am going to get the muscle knot in my shoulder massaged out. It will be mice when I am able to use my left arm to carry anything heavyer than a loaf of bread again. Honestly, I carried a loaf of bread AND a packet of gingernuts home from the supermarket a few days ago and my shoulder cramped up somthing cronic. It's a pain. Although I don't really use my left arm for anything ecept guitar and groceries, what would happen if my right arm was suddenly severed from my body by a ninja? I would be hopeless. I would have to quit my job and confine myself to my house, opening the doors between my room and the toilet with my feet and operating light switches with my mouth.
well, apart from thouse valuable insights into plausible futures, there is not much to say. I go out after my physio appointment to play pool and watch movies, then hike off to brooklin and do what I do pretty much every weekend. Drunken handstands. the thing about drunken handstans is that they are much easier than sboer handstands. you would expect booze t oafect your arm strength and balance in painful ways when attempting handstands, but the last time I attempted them sober I almost broke my neck and then wacked my testies. But there are just some things you have to do in the name of fun. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team.

In the scrotum.

2 comments:

J. Monkey said...

Too much masturbation.

Tones said...

Flan be careful!
Dont you want to have babies someday?
Here look me blog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cuppa Tea Time