Friday, June 30, 2006

Science is great

So, on wednesday I went to the place where the doctors are kept. My doctor said: whats the problem? I said: My shoulders fucked. He poked my shoulder for a couple of minutes, drew on it with a pen, and then incected my with stuff. And now my shoulder is fine. You don't actually notice low grade, constant pain untill it isn't there anymore. Now I can bench press! If I ever felt the need.
Not a lot else has happened, however. last night I saw the last episode in the 'Full Metal Alchemist' seris. This was slightly unfortunate, becuase I only bought the first episodes about a week ago, I have not seen the whole seris and now have been left with a book ends kinda impression of it. But still, it was a good impression. The same theing happened with Evangellion, but if you saw the last three episodes of Eva before you saw anything else and had any fucking idea what was going on, you belong in MENSA. Full Metal Alchemist is slightly less complex, but the story line, or what I have seen of it, is very very good.

On an almost completly unrelated note, 'Gumdam Seed' gobbles the man penis.
"Dance like a pansy through the waves of Emo, Gundam!"
It makes me sick. In fact, it makes me so sick that I am going to have to rant about it. I know, you thought I was finished. i thought I was finished. But I am not. Because Gumdam sucks. No amount of lengthy scenes where two charaters stare at each other in what is obviously supposed to be a heartfelt manner is going to elicit any kind of audience response. And contary to popular belif, just being all 'oh, i don't know what to do about this war/ that girl/ my life/ oh im so fucked up' does not make you Shinji.

Although Shinji was a pretty pathetic case sometimes, he is nothing compared to the fucker from Gundam. I don't even know his name.

No comments: