Monday, June 12, 2006

would you look at that...

A week since I have last posted. Wow. All the things that have not happened. Notably study for my exam on wednesday. And the things that have happened, mostly drunken procrastination.
Many people get all worked up at exam time. I do the opposite. I suddenly get so relaxed that I do not feel the need to perform anything except the most menial tasks, such as my washing, cleaning my room, re-stringing my guitars, unpdating and defragmenting my computer, typing out stories that I have hd in my head for months, shopping and other things. I have done some revision for my test, and I feel pretty good about it.
So why doesn't my body?
I am going through all the classic signs of stress: sleep deprivation, drowzyness, mouth ulcers and, last night, I developed a bloody big sty in my eye that is more painful than buggery.
I imagine.
But honestly, this thing is huge. If you are squemish, you may want to not read what is in the brackets [but I moment ago I spent a good five minutes squeezing the pus out of it].
I have had stys before, and have found that this is really the only couse of action to take, otherwise the hurt like buggery (I imagine) and then burst anyway.
So basically, I just wnt these exams to be over. I am sure I am not going to fail my papers, so why wont they just hurry up? Then my body will get back to normal.

God damn you god, and your invention of eye sores.

No comments: