Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shazam! And other owrds of glee.

It's all over. This morning I sucessfully sat my last exam for this trimester. It went well, considering the only study I did was this morning, and consisted of bookmarking the passages of my coursebook that I had read. It didn't take me long.
Then I went and got drunk. Then I went to sleep. Then I woke up and bought myself subway for dinner (EAT FLESH!) and a bottle of wine. Now I just plan to sit for a long time, perhaps watch some things on the TV, and sleep again.
But boy howdy, it feels better than a gay cowboy to have finished. Now I have two weeks of sweet whatever the hell I feel like. I shall learn some Japanese, play some guitar, read some books of my choosing and write some. I plan to go home to the Bay of Hawkes to live with my parents for a week, eat their food and watch their sky television.

All is panckaes. Not the McDonalds kind though. The real kind.

No comments: