Thursday, June 01, 2006

BIRNG IT ON!!

Oh yeah, just finished the second of the two assignments that are due in tommorow. It only took my four hours. And I took a half hour break so's I could watch 'futurama'. Apparently 'Familly Guy' has finished for now. Damn. But i still like Futurama ok, so I don't care that much. It's not like they stopped midway through a season of 'Scrubs' or anything.
Anyway, back to gloating. I am an asignment God. Fuck all that studying crap. Who needs it? But don't get me wrong. The essay is shit. Pure, unadulterated bollocks, poured onto a page, un-proof-read, fraught with spelling mistakes and bogus arguments shrouded loosely by a flowery writing style. But I'll pass, and thats all I really care about.
So tommorow. Go to work, go to physio, print of the assignments at uni, hand them in, go to Brooklin, drink two bottles of wine, do some handstands, wake up on the roof. When I sober up I plan to spend the weekend tidying and rearranging my room and washing, playing guitar, learning some japanesse, and perhaps even putting some of my writings onto this new computer of mine. It's been a little while, and when you have something like an assignment to do, the little, menial tasks seem so much more appealing. And they are. Because if you clean your room, you end up with a nice room which doesn't smell like hobo. If you do a good essay, all you get is a grade. And what can you use grades for? Building a successful future? Pah!

What to do now.... dinner time again, I suppose. I thinks I'll have Tuna-Rice with Instant Potatoes and Cheese Sauce. Or as I like to call it, TRIP.CS
It sounds better than it tastes.

No comments: