Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hoodaddy!

well, I have been super productive. Yesterday I learn't three songs that I can now play on my guitar. And by my guitar, I mean my dad's guitar that I use when I come home. I can tell he hasn't been playing, because even though I have been away for a couple of months ,the damn thing is still mainly in tune. But does it ever need new strings. They are rusted cables of things. Back home in wellington, I have just reciently re-strung my acustic with low gauge strings (low guage means that the strings are thin), adn it feels like I am playing my eletric. unfortunately, it also means that it sounds like I am playing my electric. All nice and tinny.
But the point of this explanation is that my figers have gotten used to my tiny featherweight strings, and after a day of playing with huge, rusty cables, I feel like I have put my fingers into a meat grindrer. And because the strings are so old, it old sounds slightly better. In fact, I don't know if the strings have been changed on that guitar since Dad bought it. Perhaps I shall have to do so when I come home next time.

What the fuck is wrong with this space bar? It keeps putting the space in the wrong place.

Anyway, today I have a doctors appointment. I like comming home, because then I can get my parents to pay for essential stuff like finding out why I have the body of a learned and sexy, but very old, man. Seriously, My shoulder has been fucking killing me for a while now. I go to phisio, and it gets worse. so now I am going to go and see a real doctor. And my joints click. People can tell it's me because of my shoddy ankels. And my hip bothers me when it's going to rain. And since I live in wellington, it bothers me more or less constantly. And don't even get me started on my prostate.

Well, actually, it's fine. As far as I can tell. It just in hibernation. Thats all.

Anyway, off to watch cartoons, do some wrinting (I have to submit some poetry for a course when I get back to Welly) and play the finger crippling guitar again. Fun times! God ilove having things to eat all around me. I think I might have ice-cream for breakfast.

No comments: