Tuesday, June 27, 2006

War! Huh! What is it good for?

Getting rid of waipuk, thats wha. Yes, I am back in my little hometown, with it's one street and not a hell of alot else. I am also awake at 8am. Why? Because in the silence of the Waipuk pre-dawn, my parents getting up for work make slightly less noise than a herd of elephants on some sort of narcotics.
Anyway, the 21st went well. Nothing much to report there, really. It was exactly like all of my friends had gotten together and hit the bottle, with slightly more regard for their personal apperance than usual. And the drinks were cheeper, too. $2 whiskey! I spent $30.
Today, on the other hand, I have not much too do. I am going to retrieve some files from the internet, do some writing, eat everything Ican find around the house, and probably end up playing a substancial amount of Pinball.

Dear god I'm sleeply. Bugger this 9 to 5 crap, working everyday would suck.

No comments: