Friday, June 23, 2006

Our endless numbered days

Aha! A music reference (I hear one of my readers shout). But this post has nothing to do with Iorn. Or wine. Today I spent the day playing pool at my flatmate's boyfriends house, and I haven't done much else. Learnt that "heya" is japanesse for "room", and played some Diablo.
I like having holidays.
Tommorow I have another 21st to go to. It is at a bar, so I suppose I won't be able to bringa bottle of wine in with me. Unless it is in my stomach. One day bar owners will catch on and get the contents of peoples stomachs pumped as they check I.D., possibly, because this will be in the future, through a painless laser beam thingy. And when you try to leave the pub, they will take back their booze with another laser beam thingy, only this one will be painful so as to encourage you to stay longer and spend more money. They will be able to recycle the booze taken from your belly and sell it on to other bar flies at ridiculous prices, and going to the toilet will be forbidden. Or encouraged. Depends where you go.
Or perhaps it has already started. Theres alot we don't get told about, you know.

I had McDonalds for lunch today. And then I bought toast.

No comments: